www.tellthebell.com: Taco Bell is an incredible fast-food restaurants chain started by Glen Bell in the year 1962. The headquarters of Taco Bell is located at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California, U.S. The parent company of Taco Bell is Yum! Brands, Inc.
The restaurant has a menu containing various Mexican-inspired foods including all the flavors of tacos, nachos, novelty, burritos, quesadillas, and other sides, specialty items, and a “value menu” to give options to the guests
Taco Bell is giving an opportunity to the guests to explore the menu, restaurants and review it directly to the management. In return for that, Taco Bells has organized a chance for every participant to win a cash prize of $500.
Taco Bell clients don’t require to work hard, just focus on the atmosphere they are eating. Judge everything with unbiased eyes and share what they notice. If the services are worth complementing, just share that in the form.
The Taco Bell Guest Satisfaction Survey will grab your 5 to 7 minutes with the questionnaire they have given. There will be a questionnaire and a detailed form prior to that. To recognize your identity, you have to fill that Taco Bell entry form. After that only, you will be eligible to get the Taco Bell questionnaire. Visit Taco Bell’s website www.tellthebell.com to learn extra.
Tellthebell – Taco Bell Survey Information
Survey Name: Tellthebell Survey
Taco Bell Survey Link www.tellthebell.com
Taco Bell Survey Reward $500 Cash.
Residents allowed for Taco Bell survey: USA
Taco Bell Survey Mode: Online
Age Limit for Taco Bell: 18+
Language allowed for Taco Bell: English, Spanish
Reward for the Taco Bell Survey
Taco Bell Sweepstakes worth $500
Requirements for the Taco Bell Survey
- Taco Bell receipt from any authorized Taco Bell restaurant.
- Reliable internet access for Taco Bell website access.
- Around 5 to 10 minutes to answer Taco Bell survey questions.
- Take any gadget like laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Accurate email ID.
Rules for Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
- Tell the Bell survey participants should be residents of the USA.
- Tell the Bell survey participants should be 18 years or older.
- One entry is allowed on one Taco Bell receipt.
- Taco Bell does not accept Prize transfer requests.
- Taco Bell employees cannot participate in the survey.
A guide to help you participate in Taco Bell Survey.
- Visit www.tellthebell.com.
- Enter the data from your Taco Bell receipt which will allow you to enter the Tell the Bell survey. Input your Taco Bell’s Store number, Date, and Time of visit to the outlet.
- Next, hit start to get the Tell the Bell survey questionnaire.
- Recall everything about your Taco Bell visit and put it down in the Tell The Bell form.
- Put the generous answers to all the questions available in the form.
- If asked about your willingness to enter in the Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, hit the desired option,
Taco Bell Customer Support
- Taco bell customer support contact: 1 (800) 822-6235
- Taco Bell Headquarters Address: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA
- Email: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us.
Additional things about Taco Bell
Taco Bell offers food to more than 2 billion guests every year. The taco bells restaurants are expanded to 6,500 locations, the majority of which are controlled and operated by autonomous franchisees. Besides that with the increase in the number of locations, Taco Bell has provided employment opportunities to over 143,000 employees in company-operated and franchised shops and other corporate headquarters all over the United States.
Glen Bell founded Taco Bell when he was just 23 years old. The history says that it began with just a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California. Now, more than 50% of the US population that counts over 150 million people get to watch a Taco Bell advertisement approximately once a week
Taco Bell locations sold over 2 billion tacos and 1 billion burritos every year. This also includes the various flavors in the list. Taco Bell customers, including corporate and franchise, consume the following items on a yearly basis in the United States:
3.8 billion tortillas made with corn and flowers
Pinto beans totaled 62 million pounds.
295 million pounds of seasoning-seasoned ground beef
106,000,000 pounds of cheese
Glen Bell, the founder of Taco Bell®, pioneered the premade taco shell in 1951!
Taco Bell has made a remark through its services. It is not just the flavor of the food, but the worker who is busy experimenting with the food. Every professional work there is engaged in enhancing food services and the quality of products. Tell the Bell Survey is a great idea to help them suggest the right direction for improvement. Not only it will help them to know your demands but also they will get to know your choices even better. Keeping that in mind, they will amend the lagging aspects.